Saturday, January 06, 2007

Alone in the crowd

Using this blog after a very long time.. I've tried to pen a poem after too long.. Do post ur reviews

Feels like I'm isolated
I'm talking to my echoes
To hide forever in my secret world
Is just the life I chose
Lost in a million thoughts
Dreaming to escape reality
A single note for a forgotten song
Unheard, unsensed, I drift along
A pebble in the river of time
A teardrop in the ocean of joy
A snowflake in the raging storm
A shiver in the summer warmth
So here yet so far away
I'm alone in the crowd!

4 comments:

Naren said...

Alone is beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Hi,asha... u dont know me, but i know little bit about u like u r from trichy.. i was follwing your blog from last year... it's really great and keep going .. it's true sometimes people feel alone in the crowd!!

Gayathri suryakanthan said...

alone..not lonely :) rock on

Matangi Mawley said...

good one!